• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Kingkong0192

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee Limited. 4.0/AW4/NP242. Bone stock. 210k miles. Florida title.

One of the cleanest jeeps i've seen around here. Embarking on a journey across the country and am in the process of selling all my shit.

Has a new;

- Radiator
- Water Pump
- Thermostat Housing
- Thermostat
- Intake/Exhaust Manifold Gasket (thought that was leaking)
- Fan Clutch
- Some other shit i'm forgetting.

IT DOESN'T RUN RIGHT.

First off the idle. Upon starting the jeep it idles at like 1400 RPMS and doesn't ever drop down to a normal idle. If you rev it up to like 3k the idle increases to right around 2600RPMs and then doesn't drop down.

Driving the jeep it's the same thing. If you're going down a dirt road and take your foot off the gas instead of the jeep kind of coasting the high idle pushes you down the road and you're forced to ride the brakes to keep it slow.

Has a pinhole leak in the lower radiator hose which is what i believe is causing a weird overheating issue at idle.

Compression Test;

Cylinder 1 - 122 PSI
Cylinder 2 - 130 PSI
Cylinder 3 - 140 PSI
Cylinder 4 - 140 PSI
Cylinder 5 - 140 PSI
Cylinder 6 - 150 PSI

Has these codes;

PO122 - Throttle pedal position sensor a circuit low input
PO505- Idle air control system.
PO500 - Vehicle speed sensor a.

Asking $2,000.
203-546-0821.

Can deliver for an added fee in about a week. (putting transmission back in truck.)

I only price it here because of how clean it is.

Back