• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Cherokee Sport for sale.

CSaddict

NAXJA Forum User
I pick up my new car Monday so I need this out of here soon.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport:
4.0, AW4 auto, NP 231 transfer case. 199k on the clock.
High pinion D30 297 shafts, 8.25 29 spline rear
Its BONE STOCK. It has a mp3 CD stereo in it.
Radiator, hoses, water pump, belt and heater core were recently replaced.
Also recently tuned up. New plugs,wires, cap, rotor, air filter,IAC motor and a primary O2 sensor.
Power windows and locks with remote entry.
comes with a Thule bike rack.
A/C is ice cold.

Tires are in good shape. Runs straight with no shakes. Ball joints are tight. Is still driven daily and runs well. I will get some pics later after I give it a bath. Its black and the rear glass is tinted. There is a small dent in the driver's side rocker and the front header panel has a small crack. The front bumper is slightly tweaked but I have a brand new one still in the box for it.

Overall its in good shape for a vehicle of this mileage and runs well. 4WD works great and its good in the snow.

Asking $1850 OBO I am motivated to sell it.

Located in Manchester CT 06040

if thats a 4 dr someone on ctjeep.org is looking to trade a harley for one like that :guitar:

I pick up my new car Monday so I need this out of here soon.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport:
4.0, AW4 auto, NP 231 transfer case. 199k on the clock.
High pinion D30 297 shafts, 8.25 29 spline rear
Its BONE STOCK. It has a mp3 CD stereo in it.
Radiator, hoses, water pump, belt and heater core were recently replaced.
Also recently tuned up. New plugs,wires, cap, rotor, air filter,IAC motor and a primary O2 sensor.
Power windows and locks with remote entry.
comes with a Thule bike rack.
A/C is ice cold.

DSCF2311.jpg

DSCF2314.jpg

DSCF2312.jpg

DSCF2313.jpg

DSCF2315.jpg

You even get this cool sticker.
DSCF2316.jpg

Tires are in good shape. Runs straight with no shakes. Ball joints are tight. Is still driven daily and runs well. I will get some pics later after I give it a bath. Its black and the rear glass is tinted. There is a small dent in the driver's side rocker and the front header panel has a small crack. The front bumper is slightly tweaked but I have a brand new one still in the box for it.

I am also including the Thule bike rack in the picture.

Overall its in good shape for a vehicle of this mileage and runs well. 4WD works great and its good in the snow.

Asking $1850 OBO I am motivated to sell it.

Located in Manchester CT 06040

Back