• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 cherokee 4.0 part out

99chero

NAXJA Forum User
I work for a towing and autbody shop and we got an cherokee taking up space since we arent fixing it again. it was a front end collision but engine is still good. 1999 cherokee 4.0 4x4 that is red with black interior.115k on the truck, non abs, everything is up for grabs before it gets cut up. pm with needs. truck is located in skaneateles ny

How are the fenders? What color red? If it's "stop sign red" (not sure of actual color name, bright red non metallic) and they are in good shape I am interested.

sean, post says skaneateles, up near 81/90 intersection.

Ill answer best I can.
One side of the front is smashed, the driver side, can get pics, send email, tags are rusted on diff so don't know gear ratio but ill hav to guess 3.55 gears. The tcase, it has the full time awd option so I think its the 241 or sumthing lik that

The seats are in good shape and ill take 250 obo for front and back

Its a 4 door cherokee

The color is the red metallic and only passenger fender is good

Make a reasonable offer for the diff and engine.

You guys in LI, I can possible deliver because I am coming home this weekend, only if your certain that your goin to buy it and for a added cost

Darn... guess this isn't what I'm looking for (wrong color), thanks though.

That would be the NP242 transfer case.

Back