• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Jeep 4.0 engine with 155K miles great cond

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1998 TJ (same engine as a XJ) with a nice very clean 4.0. Jeep has 155k miles total on it and if you see the jeep and powertrain, you will believe me when I say it was very well cared for.

I will be removing the engine in it, hopfuly in about a month. I would like to find someone that wants/needs a nice used 4.0. Someone that wants to hear and drive the jeep even, to know what they are getting. It has no oil leaks, no smoke, no damage, no noise, etc. It is in excellent condition.

I will be including almost a complete engine. Few items will be still on the engine that typically are not.
Includes:
Valve cover to oil pan and everything between (Long block).
Timing cover
Intake manifold
Exhaust manifold
Most intake and engine sensors
Coil bracket and coil
Distributor
Water pump
Poss fuel rail
Fuel injectors
192temp high flow robertshaw t-stat
new t-stat housing
dip stick

$900
Located in Yorba Linda

This picture give you an idea as to how clean the engine and well taken care of the jeep/engine was.
enginesm.jpg

About to start pulling this. You can hear it run for about another 4-5 days.

Will take 450$ cash for the long block with intake and exh, dist, oil pan to valve cover.

for you? Sure... lol.

Yeah the cover and balancer.

no. That is staying on the jeep....

well thurs after 430, or fri fter 430 or sunday pretty much all day...

SOMEONE come get this. Its on a stand and I have a hoist for a few more days!

275$ Cash

Well yesterday someone came and gave me a deposit till he can get it on sat. IF for some reason he forfeits his deposit and doesnt show up I will let you know.

Sold

Back