• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Classic - Chili Pepper Red - FS

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Posting this for a good friend of mine:

1998 Jeep Cherokee classic, 4wd, 198k, the interior is in great shape, the exterior has slight damage to the front bumper and right fender. 150$ would fix it.

16" Moab Rubicon wheels, 2" Budget boost. Will include a roof basket rack if you would like. Call me at 3364071279 (AM hours preferred), I prefer email just for simplicity while I am at work (Anytime).

sdc10730l.jpg

sdc10731k.jpg

sdc10732z.jpg

sdc10733d.jpg

Note from me: I've been good friends with him for the last 5-6 years now (actually got to know each other due to this site). This Jeep runs just as good as one with half the miles.

Lets keep this thread clean. Serious inquiries only please.

I really like that color.

$4000 OBO.

Needing to sell it to put the funds towards the gas getter he bought recently.

Don't ya hate when someone asks if that's the bottom dollar? Is says OBO, right?

You even spelled it out up top... I don't get it. Make an offer... Simple as chocolate chip cookies. MMMM, cookies at work!

Thanks guys forgot about the post NAZI's. Sorry I had a brain fart. I asked incase he wanted a 98 Jetta 5 spd and some cash. I will ensure I am on my game before posting. Happy holidays.

Thanks guys forgot about the post NAZI's. Sorry I had a brain fart. I asked incase he wanted a 98 Jetta 5 spd and some cash. I will ensure I am on my game before posting. Happy holidays.

Oddly enough his gas getter is a Jetta TDI 6 speed. So I guess that'd be a diesel getter instead lol

Yer killing me...400 miles away... Any interior pics?

I'll have him take some today and e-mail them to me so I can put them up.

Has the giveaway committee looked this one over?

EDIT: never mind....doesn't really fit the mileage criteria.

Has the giveaway committee looked this one over?

EDIT: never mind....doesn't really fit the mileage criteria.

Thought about that actually, but like you said, the mileage is a bit high for what they want.

Chuckstr, haven't forgot about the interior pics. He's been driving his car this week, so i'll snap some pics when I get home tonight.

Interior shots. Still has some stuff in it from moving recently but obviously that'll be removed.

img1800pl.jpg

img1801d.jpg

img1802h.jpg

img1804dy.jpg

The cargo does have a custom shelf in the back. It's not bolted to anything so to remove it you literally just pull it out. This picture is of the one in my Jeep, but his is where I stole the idea from:

img1807lx.jpg

For a Jeep with 192K on it the interior is in great shape. We've got plenty of cleaning junk here at the house that could be used if it came down to it.

edit: Being a classic, it does have seats with adjustable head rests. Also, you'll note the overhead console is not an XJ console. This was a custom overhead we put in a few years ago. The console itself is out of a ZJ Overland that had a sunroof (hence why it's short), and to get it to work we put in the board out of an XJ and subsequently the wiring from an XJ. ZJ consoles are powered through a BCM (body control module). XJ's dont have BCM's, so to get it to work all you have to do is swap in an XJ circuit board. The console functions 100% like a normal XJ console would, plus you get to keep the factory dome light and use the dome lights included in the console, giving you more light than normal.

Last edited:
Back