• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 XJ for sale!!

mjma

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my jeep. To get another one ofcourse.

1996 XJ country, black, 140k, 4.0L, AW4, NP231, 3.55.

Rusty's HD 3" front coils, rear AAL, comes with 1.5" shackle (not yet installed).
32x10.5R15 Mud Terrains on ford wheels (slightly less back spacing). 3 Extra tires not mounted on wheels, and 31" spare on stock jeep aluminum wheel. Could also come with set of 4 31" BFG ATs on stock aluminum grizzlies, plus the 25% spare BFG AT.

Front D30, open, diff skid, HD tie rod, new TREs, new hubs, recent rotors and pads.

Rear D44, aussie locker, diff skid, disc brakes!

Stock front skid and gastank skid. Warn Tcase skid.
Fog lights, CB w/ antenna, Alpine CD player. 2" rear receiver hitch, front tow hooks/shackle mount.

New dynomax muffler and 2.5" tail pipe.

Runs great, fluids changed regularly, rides excellent on highway.

2,700 OBO.

PM, email at [email protected] or call 774 217-8575

Pics sent.

**edit** Yo deadhead, I duno if it's my email or what, but I've copied and pasted your email address and it keeps bouncing. Did you give me the correct one??

Last edited:
mjma said:
Pics sent.

**edit** Yo deadhead, I duno if it's my email or what, but I've copied and pasted your email address and it keeps bouncing. Did you give me the correct one??

Ehh, finally sent. they kept bouncing from my work email. let me know!

Back