• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 xj sport

xjbryan

NAXJA Forum User
I have my 1995 jeep cherokee xj for sale,full power windows/locks.interior is in good shape other then being a little dirty,windshield is cracked on pass side.has a jvc head unit with aux port/and 2 usb ports.it has 245k on the odo but motor has roughly 110k on it,came from a 98 grand cherokee.Tranny shifts smooth as well,have a tranny cooler that just needs installed that is included.T-case just rebuilt last weekend and just passed smog so smog cert is still good.body is in good shape other then some damage on the right front fender.quarter panels are plasti-dipped so if you dont like it you can take it off

Custom 3 link with all 1 1/4" heims,all 1/4" ruffstuff axle brackets added when the set up was built.
OTA custom track bar heims on both ends
1ton otk steering from serious offroad
d30/d44 just regeared to 4.56s less then 3k miles ago,did new rotors pads and drums while i was at it,have a aftermarket cover for the 44 that needs installed.
5.5 RE coils,front end sits at about 6.5 due to the axle brakcets
RE 3.5 leafs with 1 inch shackle
rubicon express shocks all around,10s in the rear and 14s up front
brand new 35 12.50 15 goodyear mtr's with kevlar and 15x9 kmc enduros less then 1k on them,has matching spare with about 10% tread,if jeeps sells for what im asking ill include 100% roadhazard replacement from americas tire.
custom sliders,dirtbound offroad winch bumper with 10k winch
5k HID hella offroad lights and matching HID headlights very bright
6500 obo contact me at 6619926991 text is best cause i work during the day,calls after 6:30

Back