• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 XJ Lifted

XJ_Jeeper01

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to help my friend sell this Jeep since they have no time to fix it up and use it. Ok it's a 1995 4x4 XJ with the 4.0, NP231, D30 front and Chrysler 8.25 rear. The NP231 has been rebuilt with a Slip Yoke Eliminator kit and the axles have been swapped from the originals and are actually from my 2001 XJ. It has brand new Rubicon Express 3.5 springs up front and the 3.5 full leaf packs in the rear. Brand new RE stainless steel brakelines to go on and four new RE shocks. The lift kit has never even been off roading, I think it has maybe less than 20 miles on it. It also has an RE trac bar and upper and lower control arms that were used on my '01 XJ. The wheels are American Racing 15x8 aluminum ones with 33x12.50 BFG mud terrains. There is a complete fifth wheel and tire for a spare and a sixth unmounted 33" BFG mud terrain. Two of the tires have pretty good tread on them and the others are less than half tread. There is a brand new exhaust manifold still in the box that never ended up going on. The bad news is that it doesn't run. One of the freeze plugs rusted out and it won't hold coolant. The other freeze plugs are probably pretty rusted. The other bad news is that it has quite a bit of rust. The rocker panels were shot so I was cutting them out to weld in some new ones. The fenders have been trimmed as well. The floor boards are pretty rusty too. The Jeep has sat a while since my friend doesn't have the time due to school to fix it up. It would make a good parts Jeep because of all the rust. Pretty much you get a good lift kit, wheels and tires, and transfer case from it. All the work in putting the lift kit on was done by me. Asking $1500 OBO. Really would like to just deal locally since it doesn't run. Here are a few pics. Just send me a PM or an e-mail if you have any questions or want to come by and take a look at it.
My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks for looking!
DSC03069.jpg

DSC03070.jpg

DSC03071.jpg

DSC03072.jpg

DSC03073.jpg

Back