• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Cherokee 2 Door

bubbz22

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. I am contemplating selling my Jeep and trading my GTO to just have one car and a lower payment. Here's the details:

1995 2 door
4.0L 213,xxx miles
auto
NP242
2" spacers, 2"(I think) shackles
JK Shocks, IRO BPE's front and rear
31x10.50 on stock rims(painted black)
set of D-windows with 33x12.50(1 decent, other 3 shot)
Magnaflow Glasspack
Sony CD player
Small Grant steering wheel
Cut fenders

The np242 was swapped in place of a 231. The bezel wasn't changed and the wiring not messed with. So the 4wd light doesn't come on and it doesn't point to which range you're in. It works great though. The front fenders were cut to the top of the stock flare. The rears were only cut at the first small lip. I was planning to cut and fold the rest, just haven't done it. There are some spots of black spray paint on the drivers side. I was going to paint the whole thing as its blue-green/faded now, the weather just got cold too soon and I didn't get to it. Has JL audio speakers in rear in some custom(lol) metal panels bolted over the cup holder area. There were none in the rear hatch and I'm not sure about the wiring back there, so I just put some in. They sound good where they are.

This thing starts every time and runs great.

Problems:

I think the exhaust manifold has a crack(not totally sure)
it seems the rear main or oil filter adapter is weeping oil(doesn't noticeably lose oil between changes, just small drips on the driveway)
Driver side fender and door have some damage, and door hinges are pretty rusty so it sags.

Other:

I just did an oil change so thats not needed for 3k or so. I also have the rear main and oil pan gasket, just haven't gotten around to changing it. Also have a 3 gauge setup(oil pressure, water temp, voltage) but haven't put them in yet.

31's on in this pic. Before I painted the rims black.
304235_2001666172442_1567218881_31638425_801839388_n.jpg

33's in this pic
303118_2042002620828_1567218881_31668055_1122525397_n.jpg

I am looking to get $2500 obo. Jeep is located in Johnstown(home)/Boulder(work)

Thanks for looking!

-Kaleb

In the not so distant past, I used to have a '93 2 door XJ...... and an '04 GTO in the garage..... Miss the car, don't miss the payments..... :D

Best of luck with the sale. :thumbup:

P1010800.jpg

Thats awesome Yella! I really like the car, but as you said, don't like the payment and would rather just have a lower payment and one year round vehicle.

If my price is to high guys, just let me know. I'm open to offers and the worst that could happen is I say no.

-Kaleb

I owe to much to realistically try to sell it. If I were able to sell it, I would start at 15K, but I still owe 19K(stupid loans and ext. warranty)

Back