• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ For Sale

4x4fish

NAXJA Forum User
My Cherokee is up for sale, here are the details:
-1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport
- White, 4 door
-Auto Trans, 4 spd
-I6 cyl 4.oL
-4x4 (231 t-case)
-Power: steering, door locks, and windows (all work)
-A couple dents here and there, no major body damage
- 4 inch suspension lift ( monroe sensatrac shocks front and rear, 4,ooo miles on them, ZJ coil springs front and add a leafs in the rear, front spacers, I believe 1 3/4", rear shackles, and bigger sway bar)
-Transfercase skid and front diff skid
-Dana 30 front, Dana 35 rear, so it has abs still, open front and rear
-Sitting on 30 1/2" Goodyear Mtr's with spare, same size (all about 40% tread left)
-Spare set of goodyears, about 29" on 15" rims, the ones on the jeep are 16" rims off of a kj. ( so 10 rims, and 10 tires all togehter)
-204,100 miles on it
- New: waterpump, radiator cap, fan clutch, and thermostat, also, the radiator was rotted out
It is currently sitting on the side of the house, the oil mixed with the water and right now it is not running, I suspect a crack in the block. I recently rebuilt the head and had it machined, this is still fine, there is no water in there. The cooling system would need to be flushed and the block would need to be replaced. The tranny was just recently flushed also.
-$1250 OBO
Let me know of any questions or interests. I will post pics soon. You can PM me or email at [email protected]

After doing some work I've realized that oil is getting into the radiator. The Jeep does start and run, it just isnt drivable. One of the hoses going to the thermostat housing is also leaking a cracked. I can not post pictures because I am not a paying member.
PM or email, I can send pictures.

Maybe I can help. I have pics from when we did his lift. Not recent but i don't believe anything has changed.

After1.jpg

After2.jpg

diff4.jpg

lifted1.jpg

rearBPE.jpg

Back