• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Jeep XJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

caspertheog

NAXJA Forum User
i got my jeep for sale today.. i hate to let it go, but its time..
first of all it was rear ended so it has a salvage title, but it runs great, and would make a great project car.
Its automatic
Has the good Transfer case, 4 hi, 4 low and 2 hi..
interior is clean No rips at all.
reads 196k miles
i have no plates for it but it is registered
has sound bar in the rear.
needs work, but motor and tranny is perfect.
here are pics..
SAM_0777.jpg

SAM_0776.jpg

SAM_0774.jpg

SAM_0781.jpg

SAM_0782.jpg

With the buckling of the rear quarter panelthere has to be somme pretty good damage to the rear frame rails.

so you're selling someone elses jeep with no tags that isnt actually registered to them?

Its not hard to understand at all, except that this is the first time you've actually said it.

"no license plates".. "registration good till july" reads that someone bought a jeep, never registered it, and its still in the old old owners name.

Nobody is trying to waste your time. We're trying to get a clear picture of the situation so that you don't waste OUR time. First it was your jeep, registered but no plates.. then it was your friends jeep.. still no explanation as to how there are no plates.

it just doesnt add up. unless of course its stolen.

Last edited:
$150 and $50 extra for the title. :moon:

Last edited:
I need the power train out of it for the wrangler.Plus i can sale the back seat to a friend.But he didn't get back to me so i guess he doesn't want to sell it.

hmm ill get ya $60 bucks its all i got right now. seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back