• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 camaro z28

89jeepxjw

NAXJA Forum User
Have a 1994 camaro z28 that was my first car that I sold then bought back. It seemed okay at the time but at the moment I doesnt seem like I will finish it anytime soon. Mystic Teal metallic in color,Hardtop,SS Hood,SS spoiler,Grey cloth interior in excellent shape,SS berger rear panel,Eibach sportlines(about a 2" drop), 17x10 ss wheels with new 275 rubber all around. Now for the good stuff. 10 bolt rear,motive 3.73 gears,posi,alloy usa shafts,4l60e 4spd automatic,vig 3200 stall,transgo shift kit(3 washers),was rebuilt at 98k.MOTOR IS CURRENTLY OUT. Its a golen engine service 383 stroker with loyd elliot stage 3 heads and cam package,comp timing chain,meziere elec. waterpump,msd complete replacement opti,hooker long tubes,morosso CAI,ls1 MAF,LT4 intake port matched,NX efi n20 kit,true dual exhaust,scanmaster,gauges galore. This motor with the right tune should be more than capable of 420rwhp and 450rwtq OFF the bottle.Before I sold it it pulled 401rwhp 398rwtq with bolt ons and 100 shot. 10,000, I have way too much in the motor to let it go for much less. Located In greeley,CO. Just needs put together and some little odds and ends.

Back