• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ -Auto - 4.0 Six (Rod knocking) Great Project Jeep!

MaiTai

NAXJA Forum User
1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ -Auto - 4.0 Six (Rod knocking) Great Project Jeep! This Jeep has NEVER BEEN OFF ROAD, in fact it has NEVER EVEN BEEN IN LOW GEAR! Would make a great rock crawling project or maybe just for somebody to fix the engine and get another 15 years out of this Jeep! Transmission is very good condition. Interior is very good condition. Paint is faded (as is common in all these years) Looking to get $1495. PM me back here or you can Call or Text to ---720.663.8780.. Located near Leetsdale and Monaco area of SouthEast Denver. Available just about anytime from 8am - 7pm to show.
Don't know how to get pics up on the forum but you can view pics at my craigslist ad here:
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3859951997

Nice starting point for someone. Wish I could part that for my 93 tho. Good luck!

Yup, his first, and likely last post here. If he/she did any reading, our propensity for cheapness is well documented. ;)

Getting warmer!

How much tread is left on those tires?

GLWS

Back