• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 Gulfstream Sunsport RV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you in Delavan. I was born and raised there. Matter of fact we just spent 2 weeks there for Christmas. Going to have to look you up at our next visit maybe grab a refreshment at New Horizons

Have you had a jeep on a trailer behind this? How does it do? Got any pics of the bathroom my wife is going to ask what it looks like i'm sure. How bad is the leak and where is it?

I have not towed with it yet. Cant imagine it would be that bad. Nice size RV. I can get a picture of the bathroom. The shower nozzle was taken out by PO. But drain works just fine. I used a solar shower inside of it. Toilet also flushes great. One thing my wife like about it was not having to use the pit toilet.

Leak is up front. It comes in right behind the front seats. PO tried to patch it with no success. He always stored it inside anyway since he owned it. I have tarped it ever since I have owned it. Tarp fits great so you can be camping and its like it barely there. I was trying to prevent any further damage until I had a chance to fix it. Its not bad. It wont leak while driving/ while its raining. Doesnt seem to bad as it comes in at one spot. But like I said I have kept it tarped. My dad was going to give me some semi trailer roof patch or they make a few other strong stuff I was going to try after that. Just havent had a chance.

That's the problem. I have a jeep.

7yvymymu.jpg

Also for anyone who wants to know. I am trying to get down to winterfest this year and if I do, this thing will probably be there if you want to look at it. As long as I dont get stuck working I should be there.

Get a tow rig before Winterfest and spend your tax return wisely!!!!!

PRICE DROP:

$3500 for NAXJA red letters
$4000 for non member

Cruise control, power window, cold AC, cd player, trailer hitch, full size spare, banks exhaust, starts right up.

$3200 cash for NAXJA red letters
$3500 for everyone else

still willing to trade or partial trade for a jeep. let me know what you have with pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back