• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 Cherokee $400 Lifted. New Hampshire

CherokeeEnthusiast

NAXJA Forum User
Well I ripped the shackle out of my cherokee and smashed my front windshield. It has 4.5" lift in it. Brand new ajustable track bar. Has 8.25 rear with what I beleive is a lsd. Quick disconnect sway bar links. 4.10 gears in both axles. Bring your own tires and rims. If not i got some to roll it on a trailer. all brand new brake lines and master cylinder. Newish Brake booster.
Has its fair share of dents in it. But floors are SOLID. I mean solid. 400 Dollars first person who takes it.
Located in Winchester Nh. 10 minutes from Keene Nh.
Only pictures I have of it now.
myjeepflexing.jpg

flexxing.jpg

myjeep.jpg

Im Selling it because it has been nothing but a headache to me. It can be somebody eles's. Or they could use it for parts. I replaced the who brake system from the master cylinder to all brake lines to everything and still brakes wont bleed? Its just a pain in the ass.

how many miles? What transmission and transfer case?

I may have something lined up. I hope. We'll see.

what type of lift parts and stuff does it have on it?

it looks like me and kastein are gunna get this and split parts between ourselves.

It has rubicon express full lift. its add a leaf in rear. But I will include a 6" leaf pack both sides. with jeep. I have some quick disconnects to go with it. And its currently sitting on 4 flat bfg 31" all terrains.

I'm in CT...if u still have it I'll take it. Can come up the beginning of next week some time to pick it up. Let me know if it's still available.

Back