• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990XJ Part-out 8" Long-Arm T-case with SYE and more

bdzakula

NAXJA Forum User
Located in Monterey, CA

Hi all,

This is Ugly Betty

Pretty ugly huh?

She is being parted out.

I bought it because I was going to put the lift on my '93 XJ. My best friend convinced me otherwise, he talked me into lockers instead.

Anyways, on to the good stuff.
Ugly Betty runs and drives!

Engine $150 runs good 181k miles no noises or overheating or anything

VIDEO OF ENGINE RUNNING

Transmission $150 shifts good. No slipping or anything.

Transfercase $250 has a SYE installed and works good, shifts nice, no grinding or popping out.

And the best part! For the low price of $1190 A Rusty's 8" Long Travel kit (Retail $1900) AND a Rusty's Over-the-Knuckle steering conversion(Retail $490)

Currently the jeep is sitting complete, I am doing this so anybody interested can come by and drive it around the block in case you don't trust a stranger ;)

Any questions post here. Again, please ask question here on the forum so that we may all benefit by not having to ask and answer the same questions many times.
For offers on anything, send me a PM or text.
Boris (831) 521-533 Eight

Also, I have had a few people on CL ask about the complete vehicle. All I have is a bill of sale. It had way too much back fees to try to register it. I plan on selling what's left of the body to a metal recycling place.

If you want to buy it complete. $1400 and a bill of sale from me, and a copy of my bill of sale when I bought it.

Thank you for your interest,
Boris

Hey, is the front bumper a "better than stock" bumper? In the picture, i can barely see it, but it doesn't look like a normal stock bumper.

Re: Update 1988XJ Part-out 8" Long-Arm T-case with SYE and more

I'd be interested in that motor, but I'm about 3 hours away. Might take me some time to be able to come get it.

Is the tcase a 231 or 242? H&t or full sye?

The SS brake lines will go with the kit. Unless you PM an offer I can't refuse. Hint hint, make me an offer

T-case is a 231. Not sure about that. How can I check the SYE?

Back