• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Xj Limted ex immigration vehicle

FireFly

NAXJA Forum User
has about 198xxx miles on it everything works, aux fan on a switch, 4.0,aw4,np242,Chrysler 8.25 WITH ABS, d30 vac disco in front. brand new P235/75/R15 all terrains. engine will never die, just recently passed smog with flying colors. reg paid last week. For some reason idk why, it wont engage reverse unless your in 4lo. probably easy fix but im sick and tired of working on it. Haven't really gone on a real wheeling trip except calico awhile back, even then could do squat because no lift. hasn't been abused by me, just never washed it. I havent done this jeep thing for long but im already tired of the crap i have to go through just to ask for help. so im selling it and going back to muscle cars. 1550obo. pics upon request.

Picture? Does it still have the stripe?

Does it have split rear doors or the normal lift up tailgate? If it has split rear doors, PM me at once.

no rust whatsoever no stripes been taken off by the PO. does come with push bar and wiring for lights and a hole for the oh sh!t lite too. PM me for the Pictures. NAXJA wont let me post.

i will trade you a toyota pickup! if your open for trades

replied

tires probally have 10,000 miles btw

Dude, i'm sure we could put together a budget lift..I have front springs and spacers for a 4" lift i will give you..Now make your rear leafs an your done..

If you got a strong motor it may be cheaper to find a used aw4 than buy a new jeep

ive asked and yet no one has yet replied! plus so far (besides a few people like the desert rats, robertK, and Matty, JeeperJohn and a few others) have ever been nice to me. the rest are just complete asses! All during calico ive heard nothing but, "your p.o.s. is junk, you dont know what your doing here, im suprised you even made it". So i have the feeling that i dont even want to be a part of this. Now i know im forgeting a few people on my nice list because i only met them once or twice. the rest can bite me.

I dont have the tools nor strength to do it myself. and im pretty sure no one else has the time or gives a damn either.

Or you know what since i actually havent asked the rats yet. Could you guys help me swap the trans out? i will bring the trans and what little tools i have. and anything else you guys want.

can anyone sayBUTTHURT. dude, people joke around here alot but for the most part are some of the best guys I've ever met. I know some real a$$holes and the guys here that I know have'nt even scratched the surface of the meaning of the word. ask for help, you'll get it.

Back