• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 MJ body in perfect shape

gator_grabber

NAXJA Forum User
1990 2wd MJ, short bed, rolling body only (no drivetrain). Project vehicle with lots of parts that was being prepared for paint. Very hard to find in this condition, no rust or dents! $2500. Located in Gainesville, FL. I can be contacted at <[email protected]>.

Last edited:
youd be lucky to get 2500 for a built rig of that age. maybe you should re evaluate the price a little.

You never know. I sold my wifes cherokee for exactly what I bought it for 3 years and 20k miles later with a salvage title. You just have to find the right buyer. It may take a while, but it can be done.

gator_grabber said:
Being that you've never seen the vehicle, I'll take your opinion for what it's worth...

Well, as current owner of 2 MJ's, and 6 total, I got my current 87 in beautiful condition for $1500. And it didn't need to be towed home or painted. And it's 4WD. Maybe yours is 14K gold-plated?

Back