• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 XJ Part out

thanasi85

NAXJA Forum User
Have a few parts left:

Renix era NonCad Dana 30 Complete (you would need to come help pull it out) $100

NP 242 21 spline (already pulled) $80

Front passenger, both rear doors and hatch with glass but no interior panels, all electric. One of the rear doors the window motor didn't work but not sure which one or if it was the motor or wiring issue $25 each.

Renix Head that was recently machined, checked for cracks and had a new freeze plug installed on the back of the head within last 10,000 at Dell's Machine shot in Sacramento $160

Misc interior dash and motor parts ask for pricing

Rear Dana 35 slip yoke style drive shaft $10

Headliner(starting to sag in one spot but otherwise in nice shape) with sun visors $10

Quarter panel windows $10 each

Located in Sacramento

IMG_0012_zpsgeapjfbs.jpg

IMG_0013_zps4kq6oksq.jpg

Headliner looks saddle color but the dash looks gray? Is that correct?
On the front doors do the little triangle wing flap windows open?

What transmission?

Headliner looks saddle color but the dash looks gray? Is that correct?
On the front doors do the little triangle wing flap windows open?

What transmission?

Headliner is grey also your just seeing the color from the backer board its mounted on, Yes the wing windows open. Drivers door is sold but I still have the passenger front, and the transmission is already sold also.

Headliner is grey also your just seeing the color from the backer board its mounted on, Yes the wing windows open. Drivers door is sold but I still have the passenger front, and the transmission is already sold also.

Thanks for the response. I will decline looking for saddle color for my MJ.

Back