• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988XJ runs strong going as parts

gettinbetterXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out my 1988 XJ I have two of most parts, this XJ still runs good all parts are working. I bought a new one so this one needs to get gone. Body is in good shape for an 88 front fenders have been trimmed, rear 1/4 panels have slight rock damage on the lower 1/3. Interior is grey and in decent shape, headliner is grey vinyl and in real good shape. Anything you need let me know email at [email protected] I am located in Great Lakes IL 60088

Nio fog lights, no hitch, the tow hooks in the rear are mounted directly to the frame. I bought the frame rail inserts from the dealer for 40 bucks and bolted the hooks right through the factory holes. You can have the inserts for 25 bucks plus shipping, 35 and I will throw in the tow hooks and the bolts as well. In the front my tow points are on the bumper.

I am not sure, it's an 88 with no special package or anything I am sure one the guys here on the board can chime in here and let you know. All I do know is the price is right!

What's a good price you let me know what you want to pay and it just might be enough...............you know the old expression........money talks bullshit walks.......I need the money not the BS! LOL

yes I still have the frame inserts and the tow hooks. 20 bucks plus shipping

I guess I need to move to south Haven, that's a damn good price for a tranny. Is this from a reputable place or some guy you know who's good on transmissions? I could damn near drive there from here buy one and drive it back for cheaper than anything I could get around here.

Back