• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Jeepspeed Chassis for sale

Mikegyver1

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale
1988 Jeep Cherokee XJ Chassis. Unibody stripped and ready for motor mounts some plating is done some needs to be finished. full 4130 1.75x.126 wall roll cage over $800 in materials alone. Green sticker and title in hand.
Asking $550 obo or trades
will deliver with in 100 mile
PM me and put xj in the title
partp16003n2.jpg

partp16003n3.jpg

partp16003n1.jpg

lol, THATS NO JEEPSPEED!

i would be ALL OVER THIS, if my jeep wasnt 2/3rds of the way there allready. great price for a first build OUTLAW.

BUMP! i respectfully request someone cool from socal buy this!

If only I had more $$, time and a place.

lol, THATS NO JEEPSPEED!

i would be ALL OVER THIS, if my jeep wasnt 2/3rds of the way there allready. great price for a first build OUTLAW.

BUMP! i respectfully request someone cool from socal buy this!

Hahaha yea' I was told class 3700 thought both class 1500 and 3700 were considered jeepspeed
I stand corrected :twak:

Thanks for the bump :D

Hahaha yea' I was told class 3700 thought both class 1500 and 3700 were considered jeepspeed
I stand corrected :twak:

Thanks for the bump :D

class 1700 is stock class jeepspeed, this would not be legal due to stock sheetmetal removal, class 3700 is the "unlimited" jeepspeed class where this would fit. Good luck with the sale.

I wanted this when I saw it the first time on race dezert, i even still have the pics saved on my home computer, haha. I wish I had the funds right now this would save me a ton of time.

want to trade for a relatively stock chassis stripped down as far as that one is? only real mod to the chassis is TMR front frame stiffeners and the inner fenderwells are hacked out with coilover hoops built. It won't fit into the stock jeepspeed class for the same reason this chassis won't, but all it needs is coilovers up front, rear leafs, and a pair of axles to be a rolling chassis. :D

good luck, if I didn't already have the big xj and a street project i'd be all over this (well and money too haha).

I wanted this when I saw it the first time on race dezert, i even still have the pics saved on my home computer, haha. I wish I had the funds right now this would save me a ton of time.

want to trade for a relatively stock chassis stripped down as far as that one is? only real mod to the chassis is TMR front frame stiffeners and the inner fenderwells are hacked out with coilover hoops built. It won't fit into the stock jeepspeed class for the same reason this chassis won't, but all it needs is coilovers up front, rear leafs, and a pair of axles to be a rolling chassis. :D

good luck, if I didn't already have the big xj and a street project i'd be all over this (well and money too haha).
Yea' I bought it two years ago with the plans to build a monster rock crawler, but my friends said they wouldn't wheel with me if I built the XJ. So now that I have most of the parts I shifted my focus to my TJ. :cheers:

Yea' I bought it two years ago with the plans to build a monster rock crawler, but my friends said they wouldn't wheel with me if I built the XJ. So now that I have most of the parts I shifted my focus to my TJ. :cheers:

I see your friends don't like being shown up by a station wagon.:roflmao:

GLWS.

what would you be looking for as a viable trade? vehicles? parts? party time in a sealed off tent with skwerly? :eyes:

:D

Looking for some wheels and tires prefer 17" 8 on 6.5 rollers
JD2 1.75" 180 Die
DOM 1.75" Tube 60' ish
coilover shocks 16"
B&M Racing, Magnum Grip Pro Stick
MasterCraft seats

Damn! If I only had a shop to store this and work on it in. This is much of what I would do anyway but my junk is my DD and I can't have it down for 2 months while I build another one up. :(

Back