• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Jeep Comanche-LWB-4x4-4.0L-Auto-$1000-Indiana

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
1987 Jeep comanche....clean title...4x4....4.0 liter....automatic...long bed...gray. Rear's been done spring over...has one broken leaf spring...so throw some front coils or spacers or both on it and you'll have a cheaply lifted comanche.

It will need a left front axle joint soon....runs very good...was a friends daily driver for 6 or 7 years. Typical rust and needs window work on the doors. Has a a factory roll bar in it. The axles are a dana 30 and 35...I believe

Located in Hagerstown Indiana....47346

$1000 buys it

e mail me at

trucks0 (zero) at insightbb.com

803060_181_full.jpg

803060_186_full.jpg

803060_187_full.jpg

803060_188_full.jpg

Have had a few trade offers....but nothing I really need yet. May take Tactical Bolt Action Rifle in on trade....308 Caliber...preferably Remington 700......or possibly Savage....Tikka....Weatherby...etc. Let me know what u got....thanks

could this thing make the drive to chicago?

cheers,

jj

I emailed you back....I haven't driven it daily since I bought it...but my buddy that I got it from did for the past 7 yrs. I'd definitely bring some plastic to tape over the drivers door window....and some warm clothes.

I couldn't guarantee it to make the drive....you know how that goes...I've drove home alot of beaters over the years and I wouldn't have any qualms about jumping in this one and going. I just wouldn't be trying to set any speed records...LOL. I always bring tools....extra fluids...hoses...belts...etc...when I go to drive one home.

Hell....bring an extra 1000 bux and I'll sell you a year old 16ft. car trailer to haul it home with!...lol.

Was woundering if you still have this for sale? Scoot had e-mailed our pres. of mojo offroad on some other stuff and said he thuoght it was still for sale. I am interested if you still have it. E-mail at [email protected]
Thanks Doug

will sell the factory comanche rollbar and tube bumpers seperately.....175...u remove. Thinking about junking this out if it doesn't sell quickly....but it runs so good that I'd hate to do that. Just started it after months of sitting and not a rattle....tick....or puff of smoke. Battery is junk tho.

I might pull the new swampers and street locks off of my white 2 door xj and throw them on this and keep it and junk the XJ....but it runs and has a nice interior and a Dana 44. Maybe i need to yank the rear too and swap it for the one in the comanche.

Need to move it quick...somebody's gotta have some cash or guns that I'd want somewhere close to east central Indiana

save this nice running and driving comanche from a death sentence to the junkyard! LOL

Thanks

Back