• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1980 Jeep Cherokee 2 dr rust free V8,auto,dana 44s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/3252582476.html

1980 Jeep Cherokee rare and sporty 2 door 4x4 with a V8 304 motor, 727 3 speed automatic transmission, select track transfer case, and very strong dana 44 axles.
This Jeep has a very strong and durable drivetrain!
New Holley 600 carburator
30" BFG AT tires
This is a Texas Jeep so the only rust is has is a little surface on the fender flare but none on the body or frame.
I have a few Jeeps and don't have the time for them so my loss is your gain.

Clear title and located in Roscoe, IL 61073 80 miles northwest of Chicago.

$3000 OBO
815 five four 0 8 six four five

Last edited:
I love it, wish I could afford it.

were the axles swapped? looks like it has narrow track axles but wide track fenders.

I got it a month ago and it was said to originally have a quadratrac t-case but now has a NP208 select track t-case and manual front hubs.

I have two front, and one rear center caps for those factory AMC spokers, if interested $75.00/shipped

Thanks for the offer but I have way too many Jeeps and lots of bills and need to sell a few of them.

I would consider trading for a stock XJ, preferably 97+ 4.0L 4wd.

I'm currently looking for a commuter vehicle that isn't going to kill me with the high gas prices and my 98' 5.9L ZJ probably isn't going to be the vehicle for me. :laugh:

Josh, that link was for y friend's XJ that is now sold.

I need the $ more than any other vehicle trades now as I just bought my dad's gas hog 01' Ford Expedition V8 AWD so would like a decent commuter vehicle even a 2wd XJ which I didn't think I'd ever desire! LOL

I guess $4/gallon for even the cheap gas forces you to try to get more MPG then the Expo I'm driving with mostly highway and only getting 12 MPG! :doh:

Traded it and my Comanche for a very cool YJ with 6.0L/350/203/208/60/14 bolt drivetrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back