• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1979 Jeep J10

cmelo

NAXJA Forum User
Hey if you wanna buy a 1979 Jeep J10 than now's your chance! I'll sell you one I got over here in Roxbury, MA. I'll post pictures of it later but here's the low-down. Well, first off it's awesome. Second off, it doesn't run. Third, I want $1000 for it.

Here's some other information:
-It's a truck
-TBI Fuel injected AMC 360(barely even seized)
-T18 swapped from a J20
-dana 20 with Dana 18/bronco gears
-J20 axles Dana 44/60 lock rights front and rear
-Bed was bobbed a couple feet and wheelbase brought up 10-12"
-Hydroboost brakes
-35" TSLs

I've got some parts to along with it too if the buyer wants it. No trades unless you have a Subaru Brat or 1970s Datsun pick up that I can daily drive. Maybe an early BMW motorcycle, possibly. I'd consider just keeping it but honestly if I want to go offroading I'll buy some crappy dirtbike and drive it into a tree.

So what's good, how wants to buy this?

Where are you located?

Gonna find out how badly the 360 is seized today... maybe lube the cylinders, ujoints, and balljoints with wd40 while I am in there party1: :repair:

We haven't exchanged money, title, and remaining pile of spare parts yet, but it is in my yard instead of his and that is the plan!

Still haven't tried turning it over yet either. My other car keeps breaking and the house needs fixing and winter is coming dammit.

We haven't exchanged money, title, and remaining pile of spare parts yet, but it is in my yard instead of his and that is the plan!

Still haven't tried turning it over yet either. My other car keeps breaking and the house needs fixing and winter is coming dammit.

I keep forgetting I have to assemble that stuff together! I was at the shop yesterday and totally forgot. I'm going to NH this weekend again but maybe I can squeeze in there long enough to pile it up and throw it in the back of my car. You also could probably use the keys to the door. If you're into that sorta thing.

No worries either way. Let me know what day works for you and I can pull cash ahead of time. If you happen to be heading up 93 from Boston, my work is actually less than a block from the montvale ave exit (36) and I can give you a tour while you are on your way by.

Back