• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1965 Powerwagon

Ben H

NAXJA Forum User
I’m posting this nice 65’ Powerwagon up for my brother. I’m sure he’d be interested in trading for the right CJ, YJ or TJ. This description is his:

“Im the second owner of this beauty. This truck was my daily driver for 2 years. I don’t need to sell her, but I’m looking for a more family oriented type 4 wheeler.

This is a 1965 W200 with a long bed. The first part of ’65 they used the dual headlight setup from ’64 before switching to the single light in the pie pan look. Dana 44F axle in the front from the factory with Warn locking hubs. Spicer 60 in the rear. Poly 318 with 136k original miles. Original owner said it had the heads rebuilt and a paint job in the 90s. Paint looks like a 20 year old paint job.
The only cancerous rust is on the bottom corners of the doors and the bottom lip of the hood (see pics) also on the pass side floor pan where the body mount is. Speedo needle locked up and snapped off but all the other gauges work properly. The seat needs recovered but I have a cheap cover that works for now. That's all the bad.

Fires right up and drives like a champ. Does 0 to 60 in a blistering 3.5 minutes……. The 4 wheel drive works awesome. New black steel rims with 33" mud terrains with less than 1,000 miles on them. No cracks in the glass. Seatbelts weren't ordered from the factory so you just hold on real tight. The steering is really tight and it tracks very straight. Cruises down the freeway no problem. Just been tuned up. This rig gets lots of attention.”

$7000 or best offer
Located in Sisquoc California, about 35 minutes south of Pismo.
Please email my brother Aaron at: [email protected] if interested in it.

photo12.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Driver Door Rot:
photo11.jpg