• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

18' car trailer for sale

Holy moly really? Sold the truck huh? New jk? Is it a jku? E

medium800.jpg

2016 Rubicon Hard Rock, brand new.

I had been joking that I was one breakdown away from a part out on XJ. Getting burned out on the rock crawling thing. Mostly I just wanted to go a different way with my off roading. Looking for more exploration and adventure type stuff and the XJ needed too much work to be converted over. The truck mostly sat in my driveway as I have a Honda daily driver. So it made sense to trade the truck in and buy a JK. I have a more road friendly Jeep, and something that I can use more often than I did the truck.

Last edited:
Nice man!

Yeah ive been gearing toward that direction with my WJ.

Does that trailer have electric brakes?

In for the Atlas, NV3550, and rear axle part out!:wierd:

I have a really nice 2wd MJ that needs ruined.

medium800.jpg

2016 Rubicon Hard Rock, brand new.

I had been joking that I was one breakdown away from a part out on XJ. Getting burned out on the rock crawling thing. Mostly I just wanted to go a different way with my off roading. Looking for more exploration and adventure type stuff and the XJ needed too much work to be converted over. The truck mostly sat in my driveway as I have a Honda daily driver. So it made sense to trade the truck in and buy a JK. I have a more road friendly Jeep, and something that I can use more often than I did the truck.

Same reason I have my eye on the Toyota Tacomas. So versatile for me. I'm thinking CrewCab, long bed with rear locker, airbags, campershell, lumber rack, rockrails and skids. Should be big enough for the family on camping trips until my daughter gets older. Also serves as a good compact truck for my daily work needs.

Same reason I have my eye on the Toyota Tacomas. So versatile for me. I'm thinking CrewCab, long bed with rear locker, airbags, campershell, lumber rack, rockrails and skids. Should be big enough for the family on camping trips until my daughter gets older. Also serves as a good compact truck for my daily work needs.
I thought about buying a Tacoma too. That is until I test drove one. Let's just say I was less than impressed with the overall performance of the vehicle.

Doesn't Katie need an XJ of her own?

$8500 for the atlas, and I will throw in the rest of the rig for free. :D

Katie bought a Tacoma! :eek: :looser:

Last edited:
The Tacoma feels cheap. i drove a 2017 limited trd 4wd v6 and an auto trans. The engine just didn't put the power to wheels. Easy to blame the auto trans but it just really lacked any low end power. Couple that with uncomfortable seats and very little legroom in the rear pretty much killed it for me.

The Tacoma feels cheap. i drove a 2017 limited trd 4wd v6 and an auto trans. The engine just didn't put the power to wheels. Easy to blame the auto trans but it just really lacked any low end power. Couple that with uncomfortable seats and very little legroom in the rear pretty much killed it for me.

Seems like they've never changed those .. I disliked the small room. Even for little me. And everything kinda seems cheaply made in them. My dad has a single cab 2015.

Although I do like the 3.4 with a 6 speed. My old roommate had one was fun to drive.

Last edited:
Back