• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16x7 Jeep Icons (off 00 Ltd.) - Cleveland, OH

Skibum12189

NAXJA Forum User
P7230541.jpg

P7230542.jpg

I have five 16x7 (5x4.5 bolt pattern) icon rims off my 00 limited. The rims (along with my rig) have 52xxx miles on them. Unfortunately, I got a flat on my right front tire and I found a slit 1/2" up the sidewall, so it couldn't be salvaged.

I decided to just order my new rims, tires, and lifts figuring the flat was a sign hah. Also unfortunately, the guy I had lined up to buy them for 675 locally backed out.

SOOOO basically, the four remaining tires are all goodyear wrangler hp's. 2 of them have 10k miles, 1 has 20k miles, and one (the spare) is brand spankin' news.

5 rims (four of which have tires) and I am going to ask for 550 plus actual shipping and handling. I am willing to drive a decent distance if there is enough interest. Believe me, the tires have been onroad only for the most part (work for my dad in summers and have to go down dirt driveways at his houses). They're great in the winter and the rims are 100000% rust free.

I know i have very few posts here, but I am on a car audio forum with 3k plus posts and everyone will vouch for me. My ebay account has a rating of almost 70. I am not here to screw anyone over or sell anyone plugged tires or any sh!t. The tires were bought and mounted at conrad's (it's my dad's car, but I drive it). I am an honest guy and I am just trying to sell these to recoup some of the money I spent on my lift, rims, and tires.

I am not sure exactly what to ask for these, so I am willing to work on the price, etc. Open to offers, don't lowball me please. No trades other than MAYBE a decent safari rack or ONE 31x10.5x15 tire or ONE 15x8 cragar soft 8 because I need a spare

Thanks alot, I know that was long winded, but email me at [email protected] if you've got any questions. I'm on vacation right now, so i can't take closeup pics of the tread/rims until I am home (around the 29th)

Back