• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16" Junkyard rims

RenegadeStang said:
Actually, those would be 5x4.75.

my mistake

i could have sworn my old s10 was 5 on 4.5, its been a few years though.

B.RAIDER said:
The center-bore is one bit of info that seems hard to find.
If anyone knows where to find this info ..... could you please post a link?

Exactly. This is the kinda stuff I'm looking for. I know of plenty of rims (thanks to previous knowledge as well as links in this thread) that are 5x4.5. What's not known to me is is the BS less than 5.25" and will the hub center be ok.

Don't know center bore, but they work on both cherokees and explorers apparently. might call one of the companys who make rims to find that out. but i know a lot of the aftermarket rims are advertised to fit explorer,ranger,mazda and jeeps. with 5 on 4.5 patterns. go to ebay rim section and check it out.

ManBearPig said:
In my experience working at a tire shop, ranger wheels have a smaller centerbore than jeep wheels and wont mount on the hub properly.

I case there was some confusion, what I mean is that the centerbore on FACTORY ranger wheels is smaller than jeep wheels.

Like i said. i dont know about the center hub bore sizes, i just know explorer rims according to the article i mentioned fit and they are factory rims. do rangers fit explorers hub bore ? i dont know lol people selling rims on ebay claim factory rims will fit ranger,explorer.sport trac,mazda's and 5 on4.5 jeeps.

Back