• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16' Flat Bed car hauler 1000$

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have to get over to storage to take pictures, but.

16' custom Aztex flat bed steel framing, wood decking trailer. It was ordered at +6" so that my 78" outside to outside tires jeep would pull on between wheel wells and front 1' tall railing.

The good - Comes with ramps that lock to back rail for pulling up on to bed. With 4 good tires (2 - about 1.5yr old, 2 - about 2.5yr old) and 2 spares. All area radials and load D I believe. Has a rubermade (rustproof) A shaped tongue storage box. Has newer (about 1.5yr old) brakes and wheel bearings. Has tongue jack.

The bad - Has a portion of the rear tire covering part of one fender that got bend t up and was cut off. I have been using it like this for about 4 yrs and not a issue for me, but a new fender is 72$ and not hard to install. The whole trailer is I believe 6-7 yrs old.

Overall a great trailer for a Jeep or larger needs due to bed width being +6.

Frame and structure is great. Never in a accident, never hit anything. One tire blow out bent up that fender and other than that, its used good condition.

I believe I have the title (have to look in safe otherwise I will get one if needed, besides bill of sale).

1000$ located in Brea in a storage lot, and can bring to Yorba linda.

Here is a old picture, but hasent changed much

flat bed trailer.jpg

That is a great price and exactly what I am looking for. Too bad I live in Colorado.

If I had a place to store this, I'd be very interested....

Anyone wanna trade storage space for use of a trailer? :D

I clicked on your attachment to view the picture and it says that I don't have permission to view this page. Strange.

only by guess, that is estimated by what others list their weight...

1100-1300lbs

flat bed trailer.jpg

If your free on Saturday I'd like to come look at it/hopefully take it off your hands. TXT me 3107798923 Remington thanks

Well I think its spoken for. I will post up if it falls thru.

Back