• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15% off Rough Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.5 or 6 in leaf springs shipped to 92124 thanks for your support.

pm sent homebrew

homebrew said:
4.5 or 6 in leaf springs shipped to 92124 thanks for your support.

4.5 230.00 shipped

Quote on a 4.5" lift, full rear springs, Nitro shocks, D35 rear shipped to 37026.

Thanks,

kind of a dilema. wanted to know if you would sell the 6.5 kit withouth the shackles and rear leafs. I just bought them last month so dont need those but ??? anyway price if possible to 17603 and if not price for full kit. thanks

What do I need to do to order it? I don't see the 4.5" x series lift on the website?
CMK4425 said:
Do you have the XJ 4.5" X series lift? What would the price be if so? How much are the control arm drop brackets? If I ordered the 4.5" x series with the CA drop brackets how much would it be shipped to 70739?

4.5" Coils shipped to 50312? Still right around $100 or are they lower with the bitchin discount Jason? Thanks man!
-Collin

Fast shipping! will update my naxja account asap. Thanks for the awesome service!

Grimus! how much for XJ sliders shipped to 47203

i see on the rough country site the RK ZJ 4 link system, is it possible to get just the 4 adjustable arms that go with the heavy duty weld on truss with all hardware? if so price shipped to 01069

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back