• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

13.50's & bad shake between 40-50 MPH

The failure to readily return to center in combination with the other issue looks to me to be a caster issue, possibly in combination with a toe problem...this is ass...uming all the front end components are in good shape and the tires are ROUND.

I had a similar DW issue with my Heep...it was out of round tires..

I had the exact same problem.. I have an 89 Cherokee with 6.5" of lift and when i put the tires i had for it on it shook like crazy...i thought the front axle was going to fall out from under my jeep. So i decided to get new tires... and i haven't had a problem since.

The old tires were Wildcats... and i am now running BFG's.

I'll take that bet, with a stock trackbar and 5", comeon. I bet he didn't have an alignment done and has no clue what is caster is or his toe.

yeah, cuz im apparently retarted. yes, O holy one, it was aligned.

I'll eat my words, and be the first to apologize...it was the tires..something about the combination of how the fronts were. move one to the back, one to the front, switched the front the other side, bla bla, and now is fine in front...the back shakes, but thats ok.

Back