• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10" Bilstein 5150's, 2" coil spacers and a cragar soft 8

ktm racer 419

NAXJA Forum User
399773_522751701504_226300669_310653_1248048183_n.jpg

10" travel bilstein 5150's. 255/70 valving, very little use, a couple scuffs and nicks in the body. $140

pair of generic 2" coil spacers. very light use. $20

one cragar soft 8 15x8" 5 on 4.5" bolt pattetrn with 4" of backspacing with a couple nicks and scuffs and light surface rust in a couple spots. $20

Ill ship on your dime if you are nice to me

located in Rhode Island.

shocks and spacers are already pending sale thursday. il ket ya know if he drops out

I'll take those coil spacers off your hands, throw them in a flat rate padded envelope or a box? zip is 20832.

damn ok

i'm next in line for the spacers after the slaughter is finished

ooo ooo am I up for the coil spacers? pick me pick me! I'll throw in a rotisserie chicken

ooo ooo am I up for the coil spacers? pick me pick me! I'll throw in a rotisserie chicken

do people still use paypal? i havent used it in like 3 years lol.

looks like they will fit in a $10 flat rate box.

so $30 shipped.

paypal a rotisserie chicken and the cash to [email protected]

my bad, they say they don't accept roasted poultry, so my hands are tied.

Think they'll fit in a flat rate padded envelope? Those things are only like $5 to ship. Either that or if you have a small box around paypal will print out a label for you and you can just stick it in a blue box - it's less than $5 using a 6x6x6 box as a trial
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

Back