• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1.5" OME lift, shocks, 30.5" BFG ATs, stock 15" rims...

OK guys, here's an update. I finally removed, cleaned, and weighed the OME parts. I will ship to anyone at your dime. I found some replacement bushings for the front of the leafs that I will give you. I also found some rubber bushings for the top of the coils if yours are worn.

OME 930 series shocks look good and have given a very nice ride. Compressed measurement is 15" rear, 17" front. Extended measurement is 23.5" rear, and 25.5" front.

Front coils look great and are 18.5" long.

Rear leafs look dirty and rusty like most leafs, but do not appear to be sagging. I towed a trailer twice since I've own this vehicle and they have held up well with the trailer weight. Daily use has been exceptional and smooth. Length is 49" eye to eye, and height is 9.5".

Here is an updated picture:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Price is $250. You pay shipping. I have the springs, shocks, and small parts neatly packaged in one box. That box weighs 55 lbs.

Leafs are taped and ends protected. They weigh 74 lbs.

Total weight of the kit is 129 lbs according to my bathroom scale. That gets us in the ball park for shipping.

I have u-bolts from a Chr 8.25 axle if you want them also. I'll toss them in the box.

PM me if still interested.

Ends up around $90-100 shipping to nortern CA, just to give a rough idea of what to expect. Still a good deal though.

If only I had the cash

Back