• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

06 Starcraft 13RT

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my RT to upgrade to a larger camper. Not that this one is not big enough. We are looking to get a Hybrid now.
The camper has every option you can imagine. The only box I did not check was the stereo w/ outside speakers. I just don't need a radio while camping. The options include,
A/C
Heat
sink
3 way fridge (12V, 110 V, propane)
2 burner cook top
king bed
queen bed
awning
casette toilet with shower
outside shower
6 Gal hot water heater
RVQ (outside grill) hook up
dual propane tanks
deep cycle battery
roof vent
36 Gal fresh water tank
12 volt water pump
trailer brakes
This camper is a beast. It even has a slide on the side! You can put a ATV on the deck or anything else you choose. I hate to sale it but as the kids grow our needs change.
It is in great shape. There are a couple minor pin holes in the canvas on the rear bunk that I sewed up and sealed. I got in a rush and pinched the canvas while closing it one day. Other than that it is perfect and has served us well. It will comfortably sleep six adults as well.
It is not being made anymore by Starcraft. This is one on the biggest PUPs on the market. It is 21 foot from tip to bumper and weighs 4300 #s when fully loaded. I tow it with a 04 WJ and have never had a problem.
Price is $11,000 OBO.
Here is a pic from the web. I can't get on photobucket at work. But it is identical.
3k53m13pe5Q85P95Sc99815e77d53ea8c1b19.jpg

3n53k13mf5P55S15R89988cdcbcddf018171b.jpg

3n33pb3la5O75Q25Pe998daae226d47101518.jpg

fp_3604.jpg

Back