• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

05 yz250 2 stroke

guswheels

NAXJA Forum User
I have a aluminum frame 05 yz250 2 stroke for sale or trade. Bike is rebuilt top to bottom. Motor has app 8 hours on it. New yamaha cylinder,yamaha crank,piston,boyseen reeds etc. starts first or second kick. App 3 rides on tires,chain and sprockets. warp 9 front wheel. suspension revalved by C cycle,full engine skid plate,radiator gaurds,pipe gaurd,hand gaurds,case saver, new cables etc

All the following parts brand new with zero rides.

Forks just serviced by hutch motorsports with new seals,bushings and springs.

Universal engenering billet triple clamp set,pro taper bars,pro taper quick adj clutch lever and perch,pro taper grips.

acrebis plastic set blue with white fork gaurds

Steering head bearins,linkage,shock and swingarm bearings

all exhaust seals

trail tech kick stand

front brake pad set

ims wide foot pegs

Bike is sprung for a heavy 275 pnd rider but I do have the springs that came out of it which were for a 175 pnd rider. flywheel weight not yet installed and used pipe gaurd not yet installed. Just gotta throw the chain on it. Had it off doing the swingarm bearings. I have just went thru the bike for this years riding season but havent had a chance to do anything with it. Also have factory service manual. Will a deck over trailer in trade.
Bike has clean numbers. 2000 firm. Needs nothing. Get on and ride. Located in taunton ma.

Feel free to call,text,pm or post.
Thanks
Mike 774-265-5434

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back