• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 xj

WHITE XJ GENE

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2001 Jeep cherokee with a 6.5 inch lift consisting of Rubicon express rear leaf springs skyjacker shackles iron rock front springs and long arms Rubicon express quick disconnects Currie correct link heavy duty steering Rubicon express track bar advance adapters sye front and rear custom drive shafts 4.56 gears in both axles with brand new gears in the back and extended brake lines front and rear. The Jeep also has or fab front bumper and detours of road rear tire carrier has 2kc daylighters on the front bumper vent shades and Iceland off road fiberglass fender flares and I have jcr stage 2 rock sliders that I will include for the right price. Performance modifications include edge trail jammer kit with intake throttle body and chip on top of a air raid throttle body spacer and a magnaflow cat back exhaust. It also has a Kenwood kvt 715 flip up DVD player in the dash with alpine type s speakers all the way around and is wired for subs. As it sits right now it has 35 inch mickey thompson baha claws on it with a full size spare on crager soft 8 wheels that are at about 90% life still left in them. This is a clean Jeep that is my daily driver and has seen very mild wheeling it has 174xxx on the clock but actual millage is much less but because of the gears and bigger tires the odometer rolls faster then it should.if your interested please call or text me at 303 875 465O I know what I have and how much money has been invested in this Jeep please no lowball offers im looking to get $7500 obo for it I am negotiable on the price need to sell soon.

not exactly stock and its really not that close i am not trying to make it sound like its got less miles then it does because no matter what your buying a jeep with 174xxx miles you know what i mean

Back