• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 XJ parts

Brownrc

NAXJA Forum User
Front drivers side fender like new. $75 Pick up only
Drivers side door with power locks and windows $100. Pick up only
Passenger door same but needs some work $75. Pick up only
back door power window units with tinted windows $50. per side
Power brake unit $85
Rear quarter drivers side window $50
Sunvisers with lighted mirrors $30.
Steering Column $75. Pick up only

Computer $75.
Airbag Moduler $25.
Tan Carpet in good shape $45.
Rearview mirror "Windshield" $15.
Heated seat switches $10
Front wiper motor $65.
Dash parts make offer
D/S & P/S Black power heated mirrors, like new $50 each

4 15" Jeep chrome 5 spoke wheels with street tires $150. Great shape

E-mail [email protected]

Can I get the passenger mirror? How much to send to Stewartstown,PA 17363?

Thanks

Sean

I know it's not listed, but you wouldn't happen to have a fan shrowd for sale would you?

userbmx1315 said:
got the plastic a-pillar piece from the inside? is it grey?
I'm not him but just to let you know the interior on that unit was tan, I got the OHC.

I know it's not listed, but you wouldn't happen to have a fan shrowd for sale would you?
Sorry no fan Shrowd.

90PioSport99 did you get the OHC in?

The Jeep has tan interior and the out side is maroon. These are not the wheels thats for sale.
IMGP0044_1.JPG

Brownrc said:
90PioSport99 did you get the OHC in?
Yeah I did Randy, worked great, thanks again.

By airbag controller do you mean the square metal box that fires the airbag? My 98 has the unit under the drivers seat and it did not llike being pampered in a mud bath. As you may have guessed, I am looking for one.

jmfelty said:
By airbag controller do you mean the square metal box that fires the airbag? My 98 has the unit under the drivers seat and it did not llike being pampered in a mud bath. As you may have guessed, I am looking for one.
Did you know there was a recall to get that moved under the center console? It wasn't just you that was trashing them apparently.

Yes thats it but on the 01 it's under the center console. I guess the recall made them change it in newer years. I have a 98 now I'll have to check and see were that one is. I guess I should take the part off that it sets on under the console. That may be neede also.

Brownrc said:
Yes thats it but on the 01 it's under the center console. I guess the recall made them change it in newer years. I have a 98 now I'll have to check and see were that one is. I guess I should take the part off that it sets on under the console. That may be neede also.
I forget what it mounts to, I think there are just studs coming up through the floor, but I might be remembering wrong. It just sits right underneath that rear bracket for the center console.

90PioSport99 said:
I forget what it mounts to, I think there are just studs coming up through the floor, but I might be remembering wrong. It just sits right underneath that rear bracket for the center console.

Yea, I know they did the recall but mine was still on the floor when it was covered, and I figured that the dealer would be a pain in the a$$ if it was packed with mud anyway. Further I have locker wires, cb, kill switch and other wires packed in under the console and I will spend more time fixing crap that will get honked up rather than just putting one back under the seat.

The one I yanked out has PN p56007323AD. It is a squarish silver box with three tabs cast into an aluminum base. The controller box was under the seat below a black steel cover. The connector is rectangular with a row of 5 tabs down the center and has male pins 1 - 11 and 12-22 on either side of the tabs.

Brownrc said:
Here is a couple pic's of it, but the number is P56007323AE

IMGP0084.JPG

IMGP0082.JPG

That's it. Perfect. The last letter is probably a revision number. I will send you a pm about buying it.

I took the gas tank out today and it's in good shape except dented in on one corner. It's plastc so that shoulden't hurt, there are no leaks. Fuel pump is still on it. $25. pickup only

Back