• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 Jeep Cherokee Auto AW-4 tranny, NP231 tcase and Rubicon Express Lift kit

ScienceguyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've got the following items for sale from my old 98 XJ and my 01 XJ:

-2001 np231 command trac transfer case with ~92k miles $250 obo

-2001 AW-4 auto tranny with ~92k miles $700, shifts great, no leaks. Swapped in a AX-15 into my 01 XJ now I have the AW-4 for sale.

-8 year old Rubicon Express 5.5" Extreme Duty lift kit. FITS ALL CHEROKEES 1984-2001! Complete kit with sway bar discos, coil springs, leaf springs and shackles, front upper and lower control arms, extended brake lines, and track bar. Only needs sway bar brackets for front axle and one extended brake line, $450 obo Can be seen at the link below

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Suspen...px?part=RE6200

-4 Rock Crawler Chrome Steel rims, 15" x 8" $75 obo

Please call Dan at 719-649-7334 if interested in any items. All items are sold as is. I'm located in Colorado Springs.

P.S. I don't pay money to be on this forum to hear people complain about my prices... I determine prices off of junk yard going rates on parts. If you don't like them then go somewhere else. I don't pay to hear you complain about how poor you are! LOL

Back