• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00 XJ running terribly with lots of codes.

I will try that but as I mentioned, I flashed the pcm with the superchips programmer quite a long time ago. It's been happy for over a year and superchips is a reputable company. I will take what you guys suggest into consideration and when I get a chance to work on her again I will uninstall the program.

Okay, guys. The jeep has been sitting since my last post with the battery disconnected. I hooked it up yesterday and started her. Voila! She runs like a top without a hitch. I drove around for an hour and I am now thoroughly convinced that I should have named her "Christine" instead of Sheila. I have no explanation other than perhaps I now have an intermittent fault. I'll keep you updated with any problems that I encounter but so far she's perfect. Thank you all for your suggestions and help along the way.

Back