• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'00 XJ - OE Endcaps, OE Fender flares w/brackets, LineX r. bumper, 3" Skyjacker coils

jbmoose

NAXJA Forum User
'00 XJ - OE Endcaps, OE Fender flares w/brackets, LineX r. bumper, 3" Skyjacker coils

As stated, these are off my 2000 XJ, been sitting around awhile. All parts have been sitting for quite some time, very dirty. With the exception of the coils, I will clean thoroughly before i give it. I think prices are fair, if not hit me up with an offer. PM or text four84 - 80nine - 44two3. Located in Lehigh Valley / Allentown PA area

Complete set of OE flares, Patriot Blue, with OE brackets. No cracks or damage. I sprayed the nuts on the brackets, and they all threaded OK. The one bracket is deefed up a little, and i took a pic of that bracket's part #, as i dont remember which one it is. One bracket is missing half of one stud.
$50
jeep%2520flares.jpg
jeep%2520bracket%25201.jpg
jeep%2520bracket%25202.jpg

XJ OE rear bumper coated by Line-X. Has the plastic gap cover riveted on. No dents or damage. $50, which was the cost of Line X by itself
jeep%2520bumper%25201.jpg
jeep%2520bumper%25202.jpg
jeep%2520bumper%25203.jpg

Skyjacker 3 inch coils. Red paint is flaking off and many rusty spots. No sag while on XJ, went to 4.5 Clayton kit. $50
jeep%2520coils.jpg

Set of all 4 OE bumper endcaps. They dont not have any blue stress discolorations visible. I took them off and had them dyed, not painted, black. Fronts have the foglight cutouts. No cracks or notable damage. Small nicks here and there from stones, etc. $50.
jeep%2520endcaps.jpg

EDIT** I also have a pair of Skyjacker 3" leaf springs. They are EXCEPTIONALLY rusty. Bushings are shot. If someone wants them for a bastard pack or whatever, you can have them for free.

Last edited:
Re: '00 XJ - OE Endcaps, OE Fender flares w/brackets, LineX r. bumper, 3" Skyjacker c

How much for th fender flares and bumper caps shipped to 90061....do you have a paypal account...

Re: '00 XJ - OE Endcaps, OE Fender flares w/brackets, LineX r. bumper, 3" Skyjacker c

Yeah, Paypal is fine. I gotta find a box big enough for everything, then i'll weigh it and get ya a shipping cost.

I'd be interested in the bumper caps if 4x4XJ backs out.

Thanks.

Do you have a total with shipping to 90061...

PM sent

springs shipped to 06243 ill take them just tell me what the shipping is then ill paypal asap

springs shipped to 06243 ill take them just tell me what the shipping is then ill paypal asap
I'll get on it and let you know

Back