• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00' hubs in a 95

toysupra14

NAXJA Forum User
I have an offer for a pair of 00' D30 hubs for around $50 but I have a 95 and the bearings are going out in it. So I was wondering if this is a good deal and if they will work.

Thanks
Kevin

I just tried 00 hubs on my 91 and they don't work the rotor hits on the knuckle
perhaps with the 00 rotors and not the ones for my 91. The hubs are different.

If I were you I'd try to measure them first just to be sure. The variable is the depth from the seating surface on the knuckle (back side of the ears the bolts go through) to the outside of the flange where the wheel mounts. If the depth is the same they'll work.

If they're good, and you don't have a chance to measure them, at $25 apiece I'd buy them anyway and sell them here if they don't fit.

Matthew Currie said:
If I were you I'd try to measure them first just to be sure. The variable is the depth from the seating surface on the knuckle (back side of the ears the bolts go through) to the outside of the flange where the wheel mounts. If the depth is the same they'll work.

If they're good, and you don't have a chance to measure them, at $25 apiece I'd buy them anyway and sell them here if they don't fit.

Thanks MC. I was in a big hurry and wanted to let him know that they may not match up but didn't have time to type out the why.

whell that is very correct, my bad they don't work. 99 thru 01 are thinner from where they mount to the knuckle and the wms. 89 thru 98 all interchange, sorry for the misdirection. Uh i was drunk i guess

Back