• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What XJ years shared a radiator with 93 4.0?

Just phone NAPA or something and get them to check part numbers for you. Or go to one of the many online parts stores and check yourself. Or hell, even go to one of the several online parts lists and check.

I don't have any of them bookmarked, or I might post them if you still hadn't found them in a few hours/days. See, the thing is, most of the hardcore NAXJA guys here don't really appreciate it when people make a post to find something out that they could have learned by using either Google or our own internal search enginge FIRST.

As far as I understand, all "closed" system early radiators are the same, and you can get most or all newer "open" system radiators to work. Of course i could be wrong, but as long as it's a 4.0 they should be very similar?

Skwerly said:
As far as I understand, all "closed" system early radiators are the same, and you can get most or all newer "open" system radiators to work. Of course i could be wrong, but as long as it's a 4.0 they should be very similar?

i believe that's right. in fact, the last rad i bought was listed as 91-01 applications. don't see how they could be any different.

Ten High said:
i believe that's right. in fact, the last rad i bought was listed as 91-01 applications. don't see how they could be any different.
It is 1991-2001.

quadratec has them listed 91-98 and 98-01, not sure what the difference are between them, though

If you're thinking about grabbing a junkyard radiator, save yourself the future headache and just buy a new one. Go visit radiatorbarn.com. Good quality all-metal CSF-brnad radiators, good pricing (like $135 shipped), and responsive customer service. Many folks on here have expressed the same opinion.

Back