• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Territories Wheelin'

Dunno which ride is your, but man, that MJ is sweet! I like the shot of the teal XJ and the GMC passing in that water hole. Makes it look like an ordinary road. How did the floorboards on that teal one clean up?

My Ride is the soggy teal XJ :( Wheelin' up here rocks I love it and you can go anywhere anytime no restrictions! My Floors are still soaked, since I work at the world's most northern Chrysler Dealer (last stop before the arctic circle!) I get to detail it today!

Jeff

Herculine the inside. Helps a great deal when I flood. I like that color XJ by the way.

Hello my Canadian friend, love the tune on the vidio. I did not like the color of my xj before but I love it now:dunce: . Nice window sticker... but you need some better tires under there. There must be a 06 Rubicon on the lot at work?:firedevil

As long as you have a Tim H in the cup older, every thing is fine.

His may have gottten wet but at least his bumper didn't come off. Stupid good for nothing peices of sh*t stock bumpers and "tow hooks". O well only a reason to get a better bumper.

Back