• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Red is For Sale - Cheap

crawldaddy

NAXJA Member # 1491
https://youtu.be/CZw_0PA6i6c

Big Red has been sitting for quite a few years. NonOp. Located in Rio Vista, CA.

Give me some money for the airplane fund and take it home.

In my dreams, it's still worth the $12,000 we spent making this happen. Some people say there's a woman to blame, but I know - It's my own damn fault.

Asking $3000, but I know you'll want to pay less. Let's talk about it.

Wow, a reasonable for sale thread. I feel your pain, brother. My rig was for sale on here for literally years. I had an embarrassing amount into it and let it go for $2k. Far as I know, it still sits, waiting to see trails again.

Good luck!

Wow, a reasonable for sale thread. I feel your pain, brother. My rig was for sale on here for literally years. I had an embarrassing amount into it and let it go for $2k. Far as I know, it still sits, waiting to see trails again.

Good luck!

Thanks man! It's been one of those things where I know it's going to take only a day to make it run again, then a bit of parts scrounging to make it square. Add a little squirt of red paint, and it could be marvelous once again...but alas, for me, there's little time. My only desire to run the trails now includes my old 19 foot class B motor home and locations with wilderness hot tubs.

PMs sent

hey whats the specs on that rig? I have some questions:

what rear end? its a d30 front,
what gears ? your you tube vid says detroit rear, ARB front,
Your you tube description says alloy chromos - is that in the front and rear or did you just throw those alloy outer axle seals on the front ?

how old are the tires? Look lwhats the date stamp say ?

I see it has the teraflex cross over steering but the trackbar mount was never raised to be parallel with the drag link with the cross over? looks to be a rough country trakcbar ?

looks to like long arms- what brand ?

Im guessing if you threw 12k at it it probably has a atlas or a maybe a rubicon 241OR in it to get to that sort of number. Edit: I see it has a 242 with a HnT SYE

No sliders, stock rear bumper I see

Is the motor stock ?

is it regd? Im assuming its on non op since it looks like its been sitting a long time

Back