• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ for sale $2000

Timmy2XJS

NAXJA Forum User
ok so i have my wifes 2000 XJ for sale. we have enough vehicles here and it pulled the shortest straw

the good.
it drives great
lots of power
CD player
all around good Jeep

the bad.
needs an alignment
was in a accident so the front end doesn't match the rest.
needs new tires.

if you look for the thread youll see that i have it all put back together. with new parts. needs a paint job and thats it to make it look nice.

or you can leave it and wheel the hell out of it.

just come get it!

1220450298.jpg

oh yea and it have these rims on it too :D
1219281296.jpg

Very nice, now i feel better that my multi-colored project jeep isnt alone(silver body, black hood, header, driver door and red rear hatch) lol

any specs on this jeep ? miles? 4wd?

4wd 109K 4.0 aw4 30 in the front 8.25 out back stock as can be

we just want it gone really. its taking up space and as the posting says, it drew the shortest straw.

its a good jeep. if i had the time and money id make it all pretty again and jeep the thing.

i talked mine into 3 lol but as you can see hers is the one that didnt make the cut......

buy the jeep buy the jeep buy the jeep buy the jeep

sure it can be yours for 2000 bucks! ans as a bonus ill trhow in the rest of the jeep!!

:D no worries man it hasnt got to the point of parting it out

jeep is pending sale

jeep sale fell through :( jeep is back on sale and needs to be gone.

and as of right meow it is. guy came looked at it and will be getting it tomorrow night!!

Back