• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Divorce

imthehink

NAXJA Forum User
I've been married for almost a year now, and I catch my loving wife in bed with another guy. I set up a fake account on myspace and asked her to be my friend. She accepted and said, now I'm your friend, I want to know more about you! So I ask her about it and she gets mad and leaves. The only reason I made the account is because I wasn't allowed to have any friends that were girls on there(girls that I have been friends with before we met). And she had alot of guy friends on there. I'm not a jealous guy but, I had suspicions of her cheating. Anyway, she gets mad a leaves. I then get curious and check her inbox and sent items on here. I then found a bunch of emails from this guy that calls himself "anthill".
She talks about the dreams she has had of him and her and how he makes her day everyday. of course I get mad and try to call her and try to get some answers. She doesn't come hom for two days. So on Friday morning I decide to drive to her parents home to she if she was there. Not only was she there, but "anthill" was in the bed with her. She jumps up and says what are you doing here? I responded, what is he doing here? She had no reply. I'm guessing she felt stupid and didn't know what to say. I then ask, did you sleep with him? She said no, but we kissed. I don't believe it. Anyways, I'm the wrong she say's. I told her when we first got together 3 years ago if she ever feels like she doesn't want to be with me, just let me know, but don't cheat. She says she didn't do anything wrong because she felt that we wasn't together. I was unaware that we wasn't together. Communication is the key. Enough of my ramblings. I thought I'd share a f**ked up situation with everyone.

Dude, it's time to cut bait before she wrecks you financially and emotionally. I know it hurts alot right now but don't put yourself through any more. She won't change and you need to move on. I hope you two didn't have any kids together in the short time you were together. In some states it may not be too late to get an annullment. That's kinda like finding some stranger driving your JEEP!

do a search on borderline personality disorder. then CUT AND RUN, anyone who is married, and feels that just because she walks out in anger one day you are no longer together so it's ok to go bang some guy she's been banging on the side anyway, IS COMPLETELY FAWKED!T The fact that you caught them at her parents house means that they don't respect you, and you need to cut your ties with that bunch of nutballs before something like what happened to me happens to you.

Dude ok so thats your messed up situation...Here is mine.
I really like this girl who is my best friend, (dang) and so while I'm doing my best to figure out if she likes me the same her cousin freaking goes crazy over me and now she is trying to hook me up with her cousin. And her cousin is hot and all but dang it, I want her. Now that puts me in a situation. Basicaly if I don't go out with her cousin I may not ever have a chance with her and then I'm left on the shore with no fish. Now if I do go out with her cousin then I am for sure never going to be able to have the same feelings for her again.
Now thats messed up if you ask me.

-Sorry for your situation though dude.

Prowler said:
I really like this girl who is my best friend, (dang) and so while I'm doing my best to figure out if she likes me the same her cousin freaking goes crazy over me and now she is trying to hook me up with her cousin. And her cousin is hot and all but dang it, I want her. Now that puts me in a situation. Basicaly if I don't go out with her cousin I may not ever have a chance with her and then I'm left on the shore with no fish. Now if I do go out with her cousin then I am for sure never going to be able to have the same feelings for her again.

^

... joke right? trying to be jovial to lighten the situation for him?

i am confused

Prowler said:

I had that same problem, only it was over this really good burrito. But when I had to go eat this taco first, I was like "NO WAY, MAN! I WANT THAT BURRITO! IT'S FILLED WITH CARNE ASADA, AND SALSA, AND SOUR CREAM, AND PEPPERS!" But then I ate the taco and you know what? That burrito was still delicious. So, you know, keep you hopes up. Moral of the story: Mexican food is good.

Just to be safe, clean out the bank accounts, if it hasn't already been done.

Seriously though imthehink, if she cheated then I don't feel bad. I know it is easier to say that but just keep your head up.

Yea , she's a skank I would say .

cut your losses and R-U-N-O-F-T .

Haha everyone is on myspace these days , except me. I would have been giving anthill the ass kicking of his life, and what did your inlaws say???

Perhaps I'm totally out on this but you seem extremely calm and collected considering the circumstances. Also, there are 2 sides to every story. Have you ever cheated on her? Just asking, not accusing. Either way, I'd be filing for divorce. Leave her alone to self-destruct. You do not want to give her ammunition to accuse you of anything like stalking. Just get the hell out. Good luck.

Last edited:
RyanM said:
and what did your inlaws say???
Thats what i'd like to know....unless they were M.I.A. at the time...

Man what a bitch.....not trying to make you feel worse, but the fact she wouldn't let you have any friends on myspace that were girls should have been a huge red flag.....the fact she would have been jealous or what not of friends you had on the internet

Either way, sorry to hear whats happened man and I wish you the best.

Yea , alot of times when someone is so set about the oppisite sex like that , they are usually doing what they don't want you to do (Like not wanting you to have girls on there because she knew what was possible when you do mix-it-up) .

Get away!!!!

Prowler said:

Dude, if she's trying to hook you up with her cousin, you already don't have a chance with her.

I dont get it....you actually asked her if she cheated after you caught her in bed with another dude? Did you really need an answer?...what could possibly have been said that could excuse it?

See about an anulment (sp?) or file for divorce asap. Change the locks or put all property in secure storage, you may need to liquidate to pay for her wrongdoings.

Back