• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got My XJ Giveaway Tickets- Have A ?

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
I got my XJ giveaway tickets in the mail today and then it hit me...How am I suppose to have a chance at winning if the tickets are with me? I will not be attending the event. I was told and read in another thread you did not have to be present to win. Are there duplicates of my tickets?

yes all the tickets have a tear off that you fill out and send in, im sure they already did that part for you.

The tickets were 2 parts, one half has a part to fill out with name, address, etc. and the other half is a stub. You have received the stub in the mail. If you purchased tickets via mail or online, the other half was filled out for you and placed in the large bucket of tickets to be chosen from. If you have any other questions please let me know. I am handling all ticket sales for the giveaway XJ.

Awesome guys thanks for clearing that up!!

Back