• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT Customs

BonesBrosChris

NAXJA Forum User
What happened to TNT customs? I sent a bumper back to them to have a piece put on that was missed before they shipped it out to me. Its been three plus months and every time I call I get the voice mail or "mail box full" message. I keep sending emails to them with no answer. Are they still in business? I'm not flaming them..... I just want my junk back.

I got my track bar from them a couple weeks ago, when I ordered it they said they were on a 3 week back log. so it was three weeks after my order that they shipped the track bar...
quality product, but seems like they are busy.

Easter Jeep Safari and other events probably have them backed up a little. I believe they were out of the offices for that.

I figured that they are busy. But you know what I mean when you send something in to get fixed/replaced and it takes 3 months to hear back on the stuff. Anyway I guess I'll keep trying to get ahold of them.
Thanks,
Chris

Back