• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Fest Thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone for the awesome time this past week! I all ready can't wait till next year. Thanks for the spotting and everything; Led, Jeff, Justin, Tony, Brian, Dennis, Jack, Bob, Charlie, Tony and anyone else that I forgot. I've got pictures of pretty much everyone who ran Chinaman's Friday and Saturday and anyone who ran Wheeler on Monday. Send me your email and remind me what your rig looked like and I'll email them to you. Oh, my sister said that she's officially hooked on 4 wheeling after she got to drive with all the ladies Friday.
Tyler
'98 Red XJ

We had a good run on saturday....like I said, I was impressed with your driving. You walked up that chute nicely.

It was cool of you to run it with us even though you had been on the same trail the day before.

Did your mirror survive or do you need to get a new one now?

Pack plenty of warm clothes for your new adventure. MN winters are not anything like CO winters. BTDT Good to meet you Tyler, stay in touch.

Bob

Hey Ya'all!

The Colorado Fest event was a hoot! Thanks for making Tony and I feel so welcome at the event as new members. We had a great time getting to know everyone, breaking things, and eating too much! can't wait to catch up to you all in Moab at the October event! Special thanks to Bob with TnT, for handing me his trac bar so I could run Chinamens.

Back