• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Free to a good home (or any home, really)...

Takeoffs from a 2000 XJ that saw front corner damage - I replaced the whole front end, bascially, so these are the parts that weren't broken.

(2) headlights (I'm pretty sure they both still work)
Left headlight bezel
Left front turn signal housing
Left front side marker light housing

Also available, because Commifornia won't let the rig pass the light inspection with any lens problems...

Left and Right rear light housings (Right has a small hole in the housing in the reflector area, below the tail light and above the turn signal).

I do have a picture of all of the above parts, but I'm not sure where to host it to link it here (I'm open to suggestions).

What color is the headlight bezel?

Pair of Delta side boxes for compact truck. I don't have keys but they are available online for less than $10. One is currently locked and the other is open. There is some surface rust here in there but otherwise they are in great shape.

Pick up in Redlands, 92374 or Adopt-A-Trail. I'm gonna put these on CL June 1st.

20161002_101257.jpg

20161002_101156.jpg

20161002_101145.jpg

Those look like the might be useful for a trailer build.

I am interested and could even trade you an aluminum overflow tank for them. Got handed one of those while in San Marcos today.

Only question is what it will take to drag them back home. How long are they?

Sounds like a good trade to me. I'll get some dims to you.
Thanks Tom

2aeec777f17dc9f3f3ccef9bb30d3e37.jpg

Overland Journals from 2007, 2008, 2009.

10e7001241292833ffd5518331752c47.jpg

Early model rear door window glass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2e86289e11e04f011df8d1fe74935a7b.jpg

a95968f250b6e37e2f04880bec092c9e.jpg

Stock tow hook brackets

If you can hold or parts train the tow hook brackets to Al or someone else, I will take them.

You or your agent has to pick it up by June 6.

BTT

Front buckets seats & rear bench out of a 97 XJ. Driver seat is tweaked from a roll over and passenger side has a slight gangsta lean. Gray cloth. Probably good for a beater trail rig. Comes with brackets. Can bring to pasadena during the week otherwise located in hesperia

Print server for all you legacy early adopters.

tb3U20Vl.jpg

LegSbwXl.jpg

Complete; everything is there, documentation and hardware.

It works fine.

Pick up Redlands, IE meet & greet or AAT workday. Will ship to Red Letters on your dime.

Last edited:
Anybody still use CD's and DVD's?

I have probably 20 of each, new writeable.

Free if anyone has a use for them.

I still use them.

In fact, DVDs are a bit advanced for me.

AAT?

Anybody still use CD's and DVD's?

I have probably 20 of each, new writeable.

Free if anyone has a use for them.

Got any 8 tracks?

David "I told you I was old" Bricker / SYR

Back